7.09.2008

Coincidentally...

I don't believe in coincidence, at least not randomly occurring. I believe that God makes/allows things to happen "coincidentally" for a reason. Given my recent and current emotional and mental state, and my struggles with control issues, it should come as no surprise that the following things recently "coincidentally" occurred:

On my other blog, I have the "Live Well" snippets. Today's reads "With God all things are possible. Maybe it's time to rely on His strength."

My KLOVE "Encouraging Word" for today was "Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence." (Ephesians 3:12, NLT)

The song that came up first on my YouTube Playlist? "God Is In Control" by Twila Paris.

Okay, so maybe this is the spiritual equivalent of grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me hard?

No comments: