7.28.2008

Boring Look and Other Randomness

So one of my goals tonight during some free time is to make the look of this blog reflect the title. Yes, tonight I do battle with the scary HTML monster and his allied factions of free blogger templates.

On another note (pun completely intended), I'm also beginning to learn the piano part for Chris Tomlin's "Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)". Our fabulous worship leader casually mentioned that she'd really like to use it for services. As it is totally one of my favorite worship songs EVAH, I'm SO excited! :)

Finally, did you ever think that maybe, somehow, your pastor has a little spy in your head? As in, his sermons are talking DIRECTLY to you? Yeah, me too. More on that when I can fashion my thoughts into some sort of coherent ramblings.

Hope you're all enjoying summer.

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

and when your husband is the pastor, there really is a little spy in your head ;)

Good luck with the HTML monster!